ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pro-speed fitted-dirty pics

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Well yesertday I did the 2 hour drive accross to wales, which turned out to be over 3 hours! (bank holiday weekend traffic ftl). Left at about 12.20 got to bridgend at 3.30! Picked up the pro-speed cat back from ken.leigh, then drove back to cardiff to get charlie to fit it for me! (he also polished it up which was v.nice of him! top bloke!). It sounds absolutly awesome, pops on demand in 5th on the motorway, and also pretty much everytime you change gear! got a really nice note to it. It looks alotlotlotlotlot better too!

so here are the before and after pics:

Before:

Cannon
064.jpg

After:

At prospeed.
DSCN5173.jpg

At the services on the way back.
DSCN5178.jpg

After abit of a clean up this morning.
DSCN5182.jpg

DSCN5187.jpg

DSCN5189.jpg

DSCN5193.jpg

I absolutly love it. I know my car needs a bloody good clean, hasnt been done for 2 weeks,lol, will get it done tomorrow or later today :).

C+C welcome!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Thanks for all the comments guys!

Its called cyclone blue - lovely colour if I do say so myself! lol

FLOL @ the p**n cat comment!

Here's a vid so you can see what she sounds like! popping like a good'un!

[YOUTUBE]XacGY1OZogw[/YOUTUBE]

and here's my old one for comparison

[YOUTUBE]sHwxP9eRLe4[/YOUTUBE]

what a difference!

I'm going to give the car a bloody good clean in a few mins and may upload some more pictures :eek: haha!

BG 182 FF
looks 1000 times better and sounds 1000 times better to 8, great work, car looks perfect imo now :)

proton compact 1.3 GLi
god i miss driving around with that exaust !

car looks mint mate much better with the prospeed !

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
god i miss driving around with that exaust !

car looks mint mate much better with the prospeed !

Cheers buddy! I bet you miss it, it looks/sounds epic! Thanks v.much for it lol. I didnt even have to polish it myself cos charlie just did it for me without me even asking! ledgend! lol

Curley - If I had the money/mechanical know how I'd have a conversion without a second thought! lol love my car to bits just wish it had a bit more umph!

And thanks for all the other comments! it's gone down well! then again looking at the old thing i'd be very suprised if anyone said they prefer that! dont think I'd have much luck selling it on here! :eek:

Here are some clean pics after todays polish and wax:

DSCN5197.jpg

DSCN5198.jpg

DSCN5199.jpg

DSCN5200.jpg

DSCN5203.jpg

DSCN5204.jpg

DSCN5205.jpg

DSCN5206.jpg

DSCN5207.jpg

DSCN5208.jpg

DSCN5211.jpg

DSCN5213.jpg

woops there were more than I thought, oh well! :eek:

Future Plans:

Change alloys for amph/graphite 182 alloys + space fronts 25mm and rears 10mm

LY182/NHB CTR
I can only echo what others have said looks and sounds much better...

I had an exhaust from Pro-Speed on my 172 loved it got the Trophy booked in for a couple of weeks cant wait.

Renaultsport
very nice :cool: looks so much better! i hate the exhausts that just hang down below the bumper like your old one! finishes off the back end nicely!:)

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Cheers fella's!

Yeah I love the look of the back end now, so much tidier!

Just need to find a decent location for some pics now as I've only ever really posted ones outside my house! boringg!

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
What grill is that and also where did you get the paint for the side strips

looks amazing very nice car

Black Gold Trophy
looks and sounds good mate, have to say I thought the old exhaust looked quite good actually, but the new one has a neater and cleaner look!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Cheers lads!

I must admit when I first got the magnex I did like it, but iv slowly goneoffit since!

The grille is an RS grille mate, can get them from your local stealers or eBay. Paint would have been mixed at a bodyshop.

No way kie1an, it's been passed down through the cs members then! Lol. It does sound amazing in tunnels! Was 1 or 2 on the way back, slow down, windows down, floor it! Lol

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
how much the exhaust cost ya?

i am interested in getting one, just feel as if no point as because i have 1.2 cyclone blue?