ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Prima Racing***

I have just spoken to Prima Racing about purchasing the Joker 1 rear valance for the clio phase 1 and I was a little taken-aback when they only quoted me 175 quid (with rsc membership discount).

Im aware that K-tec Racing also sell the Joker 1 valance for the phase 1 Clio priced at 210 (plus VAT). Thats a pretty big difference in price!!! :confused:

From experience I know that Esquiss parts aint cheap so does this mean that the Esquiss stuff that Prima Racing are selling aint the real deal???

Any comments from people who have had experience in purchasing kits from Prima would be appreciated!

Cheers

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

A couple of years ago, I purchased a rear spoiler for my 172 from Prima, and when I got it the quality was awful. There were holes in it that needed filling and the lines were not straight. I had to pay to send it back and it took 3 letters, dozens of phone calls, and threatening to sue them to get my £180 (yes £180!) back.

Needless to say I wont recommend them, but Im sure many others have purchased from them with no complaints.

Skoda Fabia vRS

i honestly dont know of anyone who has dealt with Prima and not had problems, mostly due to sub standard stuff and getting refunds

Thanks guys. I thought Prima were pretty good but obviously not! You may have saved me a lot of grief. I think that I will go and order my Joker 1 valance from K-Tec now!!!

helped me too, was thinking about getting some side skirts from them. dont think ill bother now. get some diff ones instead.
cheers

I went in, Got my spoiler (65.00) and left... no problems on that front! I havnt had problems, although, I got what I needed first time.. Even allowed me to take the spoiler out to the car before buying to see what it looked like.

Daz.

I got a spoiler off them got it needed a fair bit of work doing to it before it could be fitted also got some lexus lights off them sent them back cause they where letting water in they said could i not fix it ,noooooooo ive bought them off you they faulty i want my money back,so sent them back cost me £23 didnt get that back and had to phone them back a month later cause they hadnt refunded the money back on my card wont be going there again!!!!!!!!!!

BMW 320d Sport

I bought my Joker/Alien spoiler off them a few years ago. Its proper Esquiss gear so good quality but no instructions really and I had to ring up which wasnt much help either. The prices there can sometimes be surprisingly cheap, sometimes not. I think if you live local and walk in , and the thing you want is there, on the shelf, then theyre probably ok. Just IMHO dont ever mail order anything from them if you want it this year. And if it needs returning...