ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

price?

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
ok sellin my baby to make way for the New Clio sport which is arriving in jan 06, below is the spec of my car (pics in gallery somewhere) just tryin to get a rough pricing for it:

1.2 RT Clio
V Reg 99 Model
Navy Blue in Colour
Fitted with scorpion alarm
Been lowered 30 all round by Tuning Zone
Runs on new 15” Black Stallion Alloys (Wolfrace made) with Nancan extra wide tyres and lowest profile.
Been recently fully colour coded, Allan of White ford
Front spot lights
Front bumper grill
Carbon De-badged Bonnet from k-tec
Back and rear middle smoke tinted windows, by Magma
Debaged from boot
Tinted rear lexus lights
Front 172 sport light conversion

Interior, 172 sport speedo (works 100% with 15s) changed due to original breaking, changed at 72000, sports had 32000 already on it. Actual mileage is 78000.
Silver trim on fans
MP3 player, 4 door pioneer speakers and jbc 6x9s in boot
Seats grey and blue like new
Blue floor mats

New exhaust just recently fitted

MOT due February 2006, will undergo pre MOT testing etc.

Plus:
This car has only had 2 women owners, it’s been looked after well and had 1000’s spent on it, it’s a subtle modified beautiful car which could be the ideal project car or an amazing first time car as insurance is low. It’s an amazingly nippy car for its engine size and it’s great to drive. Am only selling to get a brand new Clio with a bigger engine. It does have a small spot of rust on its drivers side back arch, but I’ve been quoted £70 to have it fixed, also the handbrake sign does come on now and again but the switch is only £30 its just getting the time to swap it, but this does not effect the cars running ability at all.

Personally I like modded cars, like most on here do. but like the last guy said, its finding someone who wants an already modded motor, if you can... thats great!

personally, I would get the car looking as standard as possible, Standard Clios sell by the bucketload!

You have plenty of time to get it sorted, not only that you could possibly make a few extra quid selling your modded stuff separatley.

might be worth thinking about.

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
its the inbetweeny model, dynamique s, gone for top of the range, wanted the sport model but like u said not out till autum next year and no way ill get insured.