ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pressure Washers

A well built VW
For anyone that needs one Halfords have theres on special half price

£70

Description
Halfords HP1500 Pressure Washer includes accessories for immediate use.

Compact unit with wheels for easy storage
Ideal for cleaning cars, driveways and garden furniture

Additional Information

1500 Watt Motor
90 Bar Rated Pressure
360 Litre per hour Flow Rate
5 Metre Hose

£35
Description
Halfords HP1400 Pressure Washer comes with accessories for immediate use.

Compact and Lightweight for easy storage
Ideal for smaller cleaning jobs, including outdoor furniture, BBQ's & bikes
Includes 5 metre high pressure hose giving the user plenty of room to use the pressure washer effectively

Additional Information

1400 Watt Motor
70 Bar Rated Pressure
340 Litre per hour flow rate
5 Metre hose

Mito Sportiva 135
Only problem with these is there aren't any fittings for a foam lance if you want to get one later. I got my Karcher which is 110 bar for £60 too...

A slow one :-(
Only problem with these is there aren't any fittings for a foam lance if you want to get one later. I got my Karcher which is 110 bar for £60 too...

The lavor fitment should work mate... I use my foam lance fine my with my Halfrauds PW!

Mito Sportiva 135

The lavor fitment should work mate... I use my foam lance fine my with my Halfrauds PW!

Ah fair play I didn't know that as I was looking at a Halfords one before I got the Karcher but no one seemed 100% sure if any of the fittings worked or not. Too late now though!