ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pressure washer

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i had a lavor one, they are quality.Depends on what yuo want it for tbh?

182, turbo rx8, 911
Not at all, personally i don't really thinks theres any difference as long as you have a look at the 'rated bar pressure' not the max pressure . . then just see if there are any features you want

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
The Power Craft ones they do at aldi are very good. Made by Karcher but much cheaper! (About £80 although I picked mine up for £65!!). I think they'll be hard to find now but if your local Aldi has one it's definately worth a buy! It's pretty much Karcher fitment too although you have to file the tabs down a bit.

i want it for washing the car and the patio and the out side of the house etc

i had a look in aldi the other day they didnt have any thy did have a sds+ drill for £36 though

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
That looks ok :) You want something that offers about 6L a minute (or 360 an hour) which that one does. They also do a cheaper one for like 30 quid which I've heard is pretty good.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Yeh that'll come in handy as the non-reel ones get annoying.

Does 10m cord mean the elec cable or the hose though?

Monaco RS Clio 172
hello

sorry to pinch your thread but on similar lines

I am after a pressure washer.. I want to be able to snow foam the car, and blast all the dirt off without causing any damage obviously..

want something that's gonna last but can't really be spending 200 notes on one.

anyone know what Ineed?

I won't be cleaning patios, just want it to foam and rinse the car!