ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pressure Washer

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
Ok me and mum and made a deal, if she buys it ill clean the cars with it, am basically wantin one i can use "snow foam" on as i "think" (not really sure) that it gives the best results.

prob budget under a £100.

cheers boys

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I bought a MacAllister (blue thing) from B&Q, it was £39 and i clean 3/4 cars every day, 7 days a week.

Had it since the second of January and its still going strong. If your just using it to clean your car once a week, it should last a lifetime!!

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
well its a car and a van lol, and prop every day if i can be bothered. just really need ideas on decent ones

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
I bought a MacAllister (blue thing) from B&Q, it was £39 and i clean 3/4 cars every day, 7 days a week.

Had it since the second of January and its still going strong. If your just using it to clean your car once a week, it should last a lifetime!!

Are three quarter cars the other bit of a Fiat Seicento?

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
cheers fletcher, but what karcher am i lookin for, i dont know what attachements etc i need and what one is the best value for money.