ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pressure plate n box torque settings?

Stealth 438'd 182
Does anyone know what torque settings should be used on the pressure plate and box bell housing?

I'm fitting my new clutch tomorrow before my box goes off to agency

Any box related torque figures you can think of will be useful :)

Stealth 438'd 182
fred... the s**tty blue alignment tool that came with the valeo kit just doesnt really fit or hold anything in place.. doesnt seem to want to lock in like i expected.. ive centered it by eye it looks okay but i dont trust it.. should i get an aftermarket tool for it and re do it?

also when redoing the bolts on the flywheel it moved round slightly as i torqued it..didnt lock it off properly.. does this matter :/ ?

Lionel Richie
moving the flywheel doesn't matter, the alingment tool is there as a guide, once the pressure plate is bolted up the alingment tool should fit in and spin easily and also "look" straight, i normally check them by eye after

Stealth 438'd 182
ah thats awesome... :D just what I wanted to hear.. it looked straight... i nipped up the bolts very slightly and moved it into line then torqued them up.. il copy your response into my other thread for anyone using the search function on that too..

thanks fred!!!!