ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pre Combe Weston Fish and Chip Afternoon.

Peugeot 308
1. Emma. - meet at Taunton
2. Shifty. - meet at Taunton
3. McGherkin - meet at Taunton
4. 16valver1988 - meet at Taunton
5. Aaron
6. Scolbran766
7. Will. (maybe)
8. Pridzz
9. Tony172 - meet at Cheddar
10. Bux (maybe)
11. Carbon manic
12. Jim (depeds on if my piece of s*** it working )
13. Daz - Meet at Taunton.
14. bearne1 - meet at Taunton
15. Jardo (meet somebody and convoy so I don't feel like a tit)
16. Polls

182 Cup
No objections as long as you get some of the inferno, I'm too scared to have my camera outside a car for moving shots!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Will do my very best ;) And really, as long as the camera's tied off against something solid it's not bad.

Also, because I lost it in the other thread, and partly to remind myself, 9:30 at Tescos Lee Mill for those coming up from Plymouth and are convoying.

182 Cup
Cool, I've seen rigs made up with sticky pads but just have a fear they'll let go and drop my camera on the ground at x mph!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
It's always a worry, no matter how well you mount it. Fear of it falling off increases with the price of the camera ;)

Just always make sure the camera itself is tied to something. Even with the pencil cam on the Westfield, although it's mounted on the cage, it's still cable tied on too.

182 Cup
Was wondering that, if you've got a remote and a passenger just keep snapping away, never know what you'll get.

182 Cup
Nah it's alright my passenger can try n take some pics, I wouldn't wanna risk damaging someone else's gear either. Cheers though.

Megane 225 F1
Everytime I go out, I always say I'm not going to drink that much but then BAM....I'm drinking what ever comes my way and I get smashed.

182 Cup
I stuck to a good old fashioned hand polish and wax, with the wheels refurbed now the inferno is spot on. What part of sainsburys car park are we looking to meet?

Bux

Golf GTD
Yeah, was a good meet, even though we spent aaaaages waiting for the cooksport lot ;)

182 Cup
Yeah he was not a happy bus driver, nice day out though, I'll stick some pics up later. Not sure those video clips are gonna be much kop though Emma.

RS172
Yeah was a good day! Good to put a face to a name Emma!! Shifty your car looked stunning as always.

Where did you lot get food? I got tired after carrying a 2 year old on my shoulders all the way down the seafront

Megane 225 F1
LOL we were late as Josh had to sort the Megane out and I had to change my rear discs.

Where did you lot end up? We went down sea front and the pier.

RS172
Alot of us parked on the sand at the far end of the seafront, I stopped for fish and chips opposite the pier the rest went further down the seafront for food

Bux

Golf GTD
Alot of us parked on the sand at the far end of the seafront, I stopped for fish and chips opposite the pier the rest went further down the seafront for food

We went to the chip shop about 20m further down because there was no queue :p