ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PR - gris boreal

Can people please upload pictures of their cars (gris boreal).
I have searched but didnt find as many as i hoped.

He means the colour gris boreal. Its the bluey/gold/silver you only get in non-rs. I have one, but no decent pics.

TT 225
im not sure tbh i havent heard that colour mentioned before....i think its a rather rare colour if its the one im thinking of so you might struggle when searching for pics...best just waiting for someone to post some up.

350Z GT
Not the best photos ever, and not a Clio either but is stil Gris Boreal (632).
4747139a9809843595o.jpg

4747139a10002774023o.jpg

4747139a9553936941o.jpg

im not sure tbh i havent heard that colour mentioned before....i think its a rather rare colour if its the one im thinking of so you might struggle when searching for pics...best just waiting for someone to post some up.

Yeah from searching I think it's quite rare, and I presume most just call it grey but I thought I would be specific:)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
gris boreal is a proper colour flol...

look for hazza's car or j.a.m.e.s s car they both have gris boreal

mx5
SDC10276.jpg

Mine is colour code 632 too. Arent all silver non-sports gris boreal?
Is there a difference between gris boreal and platinum.

Theres a rep with megane wheels in gris boreal which looks amazing, have a look for that.

It's not rare at all, one of the most common non - rs colours there was, just not a lot of people know what it's called :)

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
one thing for sure its damn near impossible to get a colour match on that colour.

350Z GT
I think a match on something such as door handles isnt too hard, just a big part like a wing stands right out in the wrong light/conditions. But i just normal daylight to 99% of people theres no difference. The photo ^ is of my car when i first got it and it needed a good polish and t-cut.. looks 1000x better now (marks on the bumper, door and wheels were removed!)

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
renault cant even get a match put 2 next to each other and they wont match. my we bro got rear ended and the crash rep centre couln't get a decent match on it so they bought paint from renault and it was worse than their origional attempt. they tried again and its alot better but its still a bit too blue. but silver is generally a nightmare to colour match

120d M Sport
forget paying £150 for just handles and bumpstrips!!

Reputable bloke by me is currently doing all plastics on mine for £120

t3 corolla 116bhp
DSC00006.jpg

My rep is Gris.
Bit of a hard colour to match!

really liking that. would get the little black strips for the front bumper vent below the grill to finish it off.

any rubbing with the 17" nervasports on? spaced?