ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflex Bushes

Porsche GT4
I want to order the front powerflex kit for my cup & i'm being asked the size of the anti roll bars, inner 23mm or 25mm outer 22mm or 23mm.
I haven't a clue, any idea's?

Thanks for any help.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The bigger sizes are for trophies & Cups.

So if i wanted to do my ARB the sizes i would need are -

Inner ARB = 25mm
Outter = 23mm

Im sure if you actually look at either the k-tec or KAM websites it tells you this.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
There you go mate, i've just done my arb so I went through all this the other week.

Clio Ph1 2.0 16v RS-172: Outer mount - 22mm, Inner mount - 25mm

Clio Ph2 2.0 16v RS-172: Outer mount - 23mm, Inner mount - 25mm

Clio Ph2 2.0 16v RS-182: Outer mount - 22mm, Inner mount - 25mm

Clio 2.0 16v RS (172 & 182) Cup / Cup pack models: Outer mount - 23mm, Inner mount - 25mm

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Not easy tbh, I had the use of a lift and two mechanics so we took the subframe off
and did it the easy way by lying the subframe on the floor.

I can't imagine how much of a ball ache it would be lying under the car with it on axle stands.

I done it last week on the drive;)

Not something i would recommend though, the outers are very easy but the inners were a ball ache!! I used longer bolts and slightly elongated the bracket that goes round the bush.
Made it easier to do but still fiddly as hell! Could change a clutch in the time it took me to do the inners lol.

You need 45mm x M8 bolts.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I done it last week on the drive;)

Not something i would recommend though, the outers are very easy but the inners were a ball ache!! I used longer bolts and slightly elongated the bracket that goes round the bush.
Made it easier to do but still fiddly as hell! Could change a clutch in the time it took me to do the inners lol.

You need 45mm x M8 bolts.

Heard the longer bolts help with locating the brackets. Was a royal PITA with the std ones :(