ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflex bushes

Integra Type-R DC2
Do Powerflex actually do bushes to fit clio suspension? Im getting my car lowered on an Apex shocks/springs package but ive been told the stock Apex bushes are toss, so fancied using something that wont die. Been looking at powerflex' site and I cant find any.

Im getting my car lowered on an Apex shocks/springs package but ive been told the stock Apex bushes are toss, so fancied using something that wont die. Been looking at powerflex' site and I cant find any.

Things die usualyu since they have to wear.

I'd keep with the stock bushes for the wisbones etc.

I'd alway not use the Apex kit as I don't rate it very highly.

Integra Type-R DC2
Things die usualyu since they have to wear.

I'd keep with the stock bushes for the wisbones etc.

I'd alway not use the Apex kit as I don't rate it very highly.

Well, I wasnt expecting bomb proof bushes, but id just read on here that the Apex ones were a bit suspect and thought something like a powerflex one would be a safer bet. Could I use Reno bushes as oppose to Apex's?

Skoda Fabia vRS
Powerflex do quite a few universal bushes, you will probably have to measure up your Apex stuff and ring em up at Powerflex

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
So the dogbone polyflex are hard to fit? Ive got some to fit and not sure wether to try myself or book it in the garage?

Not sure about the dogbone, but the ARB ones are a PITA.

There is also evidence that you shouldnt really use the one for the dogbone anyway, as it needs the flex