ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

powerboost valves!

Nippy white cup
only works on a Leafblower

Lol Probably true....I got one on my old 1.2 8v and believe it or not it did make a difference....not just in my mind either. I doubt you would notice anything on a bigger engine but for example slowing down for a mini roundabout near me would need a drop to 2nd to pull away with a bit of pace but after it was done (and set up for what it is worth) I noticed that 3rd would do fine

Golf GT & A4 Avant
made a difference on older engines but not really worth it with a newer engine. Gave a decent increase on the vauxhall C20XE/LET lumps and a friends valver.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Do you know the increase it made on the valver engine? One was fitted to a F7P I bought... Was considering ripping it out.

No RR figures but pulled much harder than before it was fitted. pulled away from all other valvers at the time.

IIRC didn't the mess about with the fuel pressure of the 16v cup cars???

ITB'd MK1
all it is is a pressure regulator. all it does it force more fuel in when you turn the fuel pressure up. It can't give a power increase just by doing that