ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

power up RS III

Finally I found out what inlet collector I own on my MK1 (200+) car. It will fit your MK1 or MK2 100%.

Its the MK3 (185 bhp version) inlet. get your penn and write : 8200 251 605 (the 8200 number is the modded engine version of Renault Sport) I dont know if youse can get it there in the UK. I know mine came from Dieppe directly and normal buying costs will be around € 250. The old standard ref. number is 7700 108 193. The new inlet will give an extra 8 bhp !!

Cheers you all.....

Thanks for the info,

I was at rsport today, is this the inlet manifold 90 degree bend that basically fits between the head ports and the plenum chamber/TB? Rsport showed me the new part which allegedly produces about an extra 5bhp.

Euro 250 !!

its the part in front of the engine, when you take of the plastic thing (I trew away mine after 1 day). There is the inlet with Renault Sport on it TB installed on it.. Its not that part which changes but the part which is underneath that. The inlet closest to the engine. (technical english isnt that easy haha)

cheers..

p.s. Renault Sport has sort of chromed the inside its very smooth at least what Ive seen, maybe they polished it I could see my face in it !

not the plenham runners, the actual manifold inbetween head and runners.

why pay for it when you can get a better job done via me! :D

320d M Sport

im confused, can someone post a pic of the engine and a feck off yellow arrow where all this refers to?

I´m at home paddymph, tomorrow I will post it in your mailbox. I will post ya the page of RenaultSport manual.

cheers

Hi what is the 185 hp 172 called? Also what country was it released in? What parts are different between it a normal 172? I am going to order the 185 inlet manifold (got a price here in the UK) so want some reasurance im not wasting my money

I have all my stuff from our Clio racingteam, we are provided with ClioSport stuff directly from Dieppe. There is a catalogue where all the parts are in. one for the Clio 1600 rally version and also for the Cliocup. The part mentioned is only located in the latest version (july 2003) of the brochure. We are not allowed to use this part in 2003, but for the last year (2004) its allowed.

FYI : In 2005 we change over from Clio to Megane RS for cup racing

Cheers

There are two complete catalogues. Ive got them in the trailer somewhere.

I know one number 7711 156 400 and there is another one, maybe you can check if your local dealer has this number. Tell them its a spareparts catalogue of 07-2003 (make sure you have the latest)

In two weeks there is a race again and I will print down the other number of the catalogue.

Cheers ....

the other catalogue number is 7711150216. The first number above applies to the super1600 car and the second to the cup cars.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

So, lets see if I have this right...

New inlet collector - 8200 251 605
Old inlet collector - 7700 108 193

And just swapping to the new inlet collector will give me +8bhp???

Do we have pics of exactly what this is & where it goes yet?!

182 cup pack

Guys since here in Greece we have not got a Renault sport department,I would very much like someone to tell me how and where can I get Renault sport products for my clio.....

Here in Greece only the drivers that race can get that kind of products and of course all the local dealers refuse to give you anything that has to do with R sport.....

I have seen above something about Rsport in Dieppe...(is that in Germany??-can we have an internet site adress or something like that???

I was trying to find an inlet manifold for my 1,6 16v but it seems that Il be needing a lot of money and on top of everything else,I dont know if itl work...At least R sport inlet manifold will work.....Really are they giving a code for the manifold of the clio super 1600-and can I get it(of course if it fits my 1,6 16v.....)

Thank you all

Dieppe is in Northern France. Their phone number is in the thread above as well as the super 1600 catalogue number. I suggest you call them, get them to send you the catalogue, and then you can order the relevant parts directly from them.

182 cup pack

Phillip thanks I will make a phone call,but have they got an internet adress??

It would be a lot easier if they have and if someone can write it down......

The Greek Renault club is ready to order many things.....

Thanks again guys for the info...