ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power gain

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

What sort of power gain would I get on my car (1.4 16V) with the following mods

adjustable fuel pressure regulator

K&N air filter

Custom built low pressure free flow exhaust

UNIchip with remapping, fuel injector calibration and Rolling Road.

Ive been told I can expect 15% more power. Will cost me about 380 quid (I might be able to save 88 quid if I get the zorst installed by the manufacturer)and Ill be without my car for a day (will have a courtesy car though)

Well matey, thats a really good price if your getting a Dastek UniChip in there, cos theyre normally about £400, the power gain will be mainly from the exhaust and unichip, the filter wont make much of a dent at all, and the fuel pressure reg., well, I dont know, but 15%, maybe, pos more like 10%, but good luck with it, and post the RR results here, itll be good to see it. Are you going to be able to get it RRd between each mod? then youd know what component change did the most for power output.

Skoda Fabia vRS

where are you getting that uni chip done ?.......thats very very cheap

id say 15% was possible yea

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

The job would be done in South Africa.

And it is a Dastek UNIchip and the reason its so cheap is that it is locally produced :)

Doubt Ill be able to get a RR between each mod but Im sure I could ask.

Im going to ask what sort of sound the exhaust makes because I dont want it too much louder, I really want that low down sporty growl