ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

power boast valve for valver

ive got a power boast valve for my 16v i was just wondering weather your able to adjust it at all, its a fse boast valve, i havent got a clue really, all i no is that it sounds nice and i got no flat spots,

appreciate it if anyone could give me any info plaese????

thankx

Get it set up on a rolling road.

They do nothing on some cars and work on others, mine deffinately is worth it!

xr4x4

Them things are a complete waste of money unless the engine is highly tuned and needs buckets loads of fuel pouring down its throat!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

I had one put on my olValver and set up on a rolling road,It defo worked on my car,much more snappy throttle.Valve,Chip,Exhaust worked well together IMO

You cant argue with the fact that on some peoples cars it works!

I put mine on, better throttle response and feels better pulling in higher gears.

Some people (ok, might be most) that have had one dont think they work but their are people like me and Tucks, had ours set up properly and they deffo work.....

my girlfriend has a zetec s and before it kinda lagged pullin power in the lower revs but as soon as she had the boost valve fitted it really made a difference it beats my valver up 2 4500rpm untill the cams kick in obviously!!!

end of the day you can put it on and if it dont make it any difference and causes you hassle the you can always take it off and fit the standard 1 bak on!!!;)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Well everyone is entitled to an opinion but in my experience you cant beat a chip/piggyback set up on a rolling road. No other gizmos needed!