ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Powelly’s RT Pic***

lol @ Mike, fair enough if she likes it and is proud of it thats all that should count, i just personally wouldnt do it.

yeah thats the main thing i just dont get this thing about mesh why does everyone want mesh ???

might just make a mesh car a car made entirely out of chicken wire lol

Doh thats exactly the same as the back end of my RT except mines red, even my exhaust sticks out like that one the only difference I can see is I have a DTM spoiler.

Well i like it

First of its mine (like it says at the top!! doh) and i happen to like it i didnt ask ppl to sl*g it off!

easy i never say anything bad about ppls cars cos everyones taste is different

also the holes are there to be meshed thats the general idea

JLOW i think i have your car as my wallpaper is it a J reg?

Vix ;)

Clio v6

Its your car.

BTW does the PIONEER sticker say " Come and steal something inside worth a few bob"?

Cheers Daz

does no one like moddin cars on here? nearly everyone sticks to standard cars?? boring :sleep:

ill post some pics of the front later if i can

Vix ;)

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 21 July 2003

does no one like moddin cars on here? nearly everyone sticks to standard cars?? boring :sleep:

ill post some pics of the front later if i can

Vix ;)

In addition to my earlier post.

Your cash. Keep modding. Have fun. Enjoy life. Thats all that matters.

I have the greatest repect for anyone who puts a lot of time and effort into anything.

Ignore my caution about the speakers. I care too much.

Well i like it

First of its mine (like it says at the top!! doh) and i happen to like it i didnt ask ppl to sl*g it off!

Vix ;)

If youre that bothered dont bother posting pics, its not sl*gging off, its someones opinion. Anyway you didnt ask anyone to lick your bum either.

-Rob

I will keep moddin and i do enjoy life and i have spent a lot of time and effort on my car and i have ignored you.

Vix

7.6cc :D

Well done Vix, looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it.

Ignore Rob, he hated my car aswell, you eventually learn to live with it. *sarcasm*;)

*runs from Rob*

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 21 July 2003

Well i like it

Vix ;)

If youre that bothered dont bother posting pics, its not sl*gging off, its someones opinion. Anyway you didnt ask anyone to lick your bum either.

-Rob
yeah i wanted ppls opinions its just i would never say oh yeah that looks like a dogs dinner why bother answerin if your gonna say that?

hey i dont give a crap i love my car and no one else has got to drive it have they?

Chill out

Vix :)

Not a Clio

dont really think the lexus lights go with that colour, got any pics straight on of the back, not up close, from a bit of a distance?

think you should take the wiper off as well and the sticker... stickers are so "boyracer" - just my opinion

looks smart though

Clio v6

OK I have read my post over and over and I cant see where it says anything to deserve the venomous attitude from this guy?

Posting pics on this forum you can either ask opinions or expect opinions. Most are complimentary, but some may not be everything you dreamt off.

Did I say it looked like a shed? No.

Was I concerned about a fellow Clio owner having his car broken into? Yes

Oh well some you win LOL

Quote: Originally posted by dash on 21 July 2003

OK I have read my post over and over and I cant see where it says anything to deserve the venomous attitude from this guy?

Posting pics on this forum you can either ask opinions or expect opinions. Most are complimentary, but some may not be everything you dreamt off.

Did I say it looked like a shed? No.

Was I concerned about a fellow Clio owner having his car broken into? Yes

Oh well some you win LOL
if you read it properly you would notice i am a bird!

im not givin you attitude just stop being so patronisin

i wanted opinions but something useful that i could bare in mind

anyway dont worry bout it im not i didnt expect everyone to like my car just wanted some useful comments on what may look better etc

Vix :D Chill Winston

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 21 July 2003

Well done Vix, looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it.

Ignore Rob, he hated my car aswell, you eventually learn to live with it. *sarcasm*;)

*runs from Rob*
:p only cos you have naff taste in wheels! I like the spoiler and exhaust though!

Cheers Jilly i think i may need some sleepin tablets tho!!

Cheers clio16vBlack i havent got any pics from far away at the mo cos there isnt enough space on the drive but i will get some once the side skirts are on prob nx wknd and i like the sticker on the back cos im with the boyracers im afraid

courseiave i quite agree i want a r5 gtt lump but waitin for the money to catch up with me but i will get there but the interiors next on the agenda it looks like someones chucked up on it at the mo!!

cheers ppl

Vix ;)

I dont like it. It doesnt look factory enough for me. Im into subtle stuff rather than drastic.

I dont understand this mesh thing either...

I think it looks alright, the time , effort and money are worth it if you like it and are happy with it.

Now go and show it off ;o)

Bikeman did you just change ur post?

i thought it was quite subtle compared to some but ok if thats what you think

Cheers

Vix

Not a Clio

what do you mean with the price of the car, mods or the spray?

Vix
i meant the bumper/spraying/fitting... what else have you had done to the car?

i have the standard valver bumper on at the moment but it lacks a certain something

Si.

the whole kit was £600 the fittin was free cos i done it along with my dad and the spray was £800

got demon kit lowered 55mm on 15" phantoms lexus back lights piper exhaust debadged and all the bump strips and roof rack strips removed and smoothed and also the badges on the back and i cant remember anything else at the mo mainly small things after that really.

vix :D

Not a Clio

have to get more pics then!

im so undecided about lexus lights, everyone seems to have them now, ive seen them on other black clios and they look good but i just dont know, i suppose i could always fit them and sell them if i change my mind, theres always someone wanting them.

Yeah - I changed my post. My previous one was a little harsh, and you wrote one as I was writing. Didnt want mine to come across as over the top after yours. (If that makes sense???????)

:oops:

ill try and scan a front pic in so i can start another argument!! no only jokin ill try and post one tho ok

i got my lexus lights before everyone went mad over them but i personally dont like the standard lights i think lexus lights make it look better i dont think it looks right with back bumper spoiler etc and then standard lights

someone always wants them tho so you can always sell them on

you got any pics of your car?

BikeMan that does make sense sometimes ppl take things the wrong way in a msg cos your not sure what they mean which is what happened there i wanted ppl to give me constructive criticism thats all everyone just got a bit excited

Vix :D

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 21 July 2003

yeah thats the main thing i just dont get this thing about mesh why does everyone want mesh ???

might just make a mesh car a car made entirely out of chicken wire lol

*slap*