ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

powder coating, berkshire area

clio 197, vauxhall vivaro
the paint shop next to my work can do a set of alloys sand blast and powder coat for 150.00,

as long as you drop off and collect and have the tyres removed.

if ya need any info just pm me..

jaleach-your in reading! me too im in woodley.

they wont remove the tyres, its basically a full shot blast, wet spray and powder coating place, they can paint most things apart from full cars.

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
I can get powder coating done for a similar price in the midlands area, i'm not trying to hijack the thread

ph1 track weapon
Thats not a bad price. for anyone further south i can get them done for £100 a set. thats blasted, repaired if needed, and powdercoated

ed

turn around normally a couple of days,

blast and powder same day then bake and leave overnight for pick up next afternoon ish

Clio Sport 197
Any chance of details on this? I'm in the Berkshire area and want my wheels doing asap!

clio 172
i'm also in the reading/wokingham area, have you heard of little knocks in wokingham, mates have had some stuff done there good service and they'll take your tyres off and stuff unsure of prices as its depends on the alloy size