ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Potential Cup/172 owner

EP3 Civic Type R
Hi all,

Potential Cup owner here, or 172, not sure still yet... Just wanting to know ive found one locally for sale to me on the autotrader, but it seems a bit suspect... its an 03 with 35,000 Cup model for sale... 5500ono .... Seems to good? Just wanted to know what you think. Was going to settle for an Integra Type R, but cant live with the lack of torque

Cheers in advance

ps.... used to own a Leon Cupra 180, anyone compared the Cup/172 to these for speed?

Golf GTI PP Mk7
the teggy has surely got more torque???

the cup will be a tad quicker than the leon due to its lower wieght and better bhp/tonne ratio.

5500 doesnt seem too suspect, it is a good price tho, go check it out mate!

you defo can chip the leon to get more power easily than you would the cup , not badly priced for the cup though ....... would defo go check it out , for my choice i'd try them both before you buy , saves dissappointment

EP3 Civic Type R
Good idea, will do!
Leon was a great car, got 8100 for her, so will be able to bank some money and still have an equally quick / good car... handling in the Leon wasnt the best though... What is the torque fig for a 172 ?