ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Posting Wheels

Hi guys, after a bit of advice need to send four wheels from SE england to central scotland, anyone know of any good places that i could send them with

help would be very much appreciated!!

JJ

A well built VW
£8.99 per wheel via parcelforce I know ive just had four delivered from Leicetser to Fife (central scotland) booked it through ebay but came in parcelforce van next day for that price tooo

Chocolate Bar™
Parcel force wanted 60 quid to send 4 wheels when i checked, and they were 15's to! best gonig with a online company tbh.

A well built VW
Middo the guy i used from ebay charges £8.99 per parcel with a maximum weight of 30kgs I have just recieved 4 x 18 alloys with tyres for that price and next day delivery too and you can track them online, I dont know how he does it if you had been quoted that but JJ if you want i can give you his ebay id , very helpful guy