ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Posting pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
  182, mr2 rev2, crx vtec
I am having problems getting my pics off my iPhone and onto my computer is there any way that I can send them to someone to post them for me

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I have MobileMe. Upload them straight to MobileMe from iPhone, log in online, post to forum. Done.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's hardly a waste if you use it properly. I sync everything on there, all my business contacts/appointments etc. Really useful.

1.8 Civic EX
or if any of the above is to challeneging you could just e-mail them to yourself then pick up the e-mail on your computer...

Hyundai i40
also can use the flickr app...or even FB app and upload it on to Fb then post link from there

also you could down load tapatalk as you can attach pics from there and browse the forum easier

Chris didn't tell him to use MobileMe. He gave him another option. I'd already told him what to do.

Are you female or just like to argue?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I am having problems getting my pics off my iPhone and onto my computer is there any way that I can send them to someone to post them for me

I use MobileMe because I find it useful. There are other, free options which people posted before me.

Wind your neck in or remove your vagina. Whichever gets you to stop making stupid comments first, ideally.

Back on topic, Flickr's iPhone app is great. I'd use that.

Washington

ClioSport Club Member
I use MobileMe because I find it useful. There are other, free options which people posted before me.

Wind your neck in or remove your vagina. Whichever gets you to stop making stupid comments first, ideally.

Back on topic, Flickr's iPhone app is great. I'd use that.

Stupid comments? You're the one who suggested a £59 p/a service to someone who just wanted to get photos off his phone!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's not a waste of money for what I use it for. It's the method I use, and I answered the OP's question.

LOL. Jesus. :p

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I hate itunes so much that i just email photo's from my phone to my email address. On the wifi its quickity quick, and its pretty fast on normal internet too tbh.

Washington

ClioSport Club Member
It's not a waste of money for what I use it for. It's the method I use, and I answered the OP's question.

LOL. Jesus. :p

At not point was I questioning the value of the service, nor how you use it, I was just saying how it's overkill if all you want to do is download pictures.

I'm clearly out of my league talking to power forummers, I'm away to bully some kids in the newbie forum :dapprove:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Anything else you want to pull into your mission to divert this thread? You've already covered personal jibes and post count.

This'll be going soon anyway. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.