ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post your setup.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Oh we talking about old skool 35mm too? :approve:

In that case:

Asahi Pentax ME
SMC Pentax-M F1.7 50mm lens

70's all manual ftw tbh.

PENTAX-ME.jpg

My dads been given one of these recently, 35mm film with 3 lenses one with a 500mm zoom.. Will posts photos of it all tomorrow!!

Me personaly..

Canon 300D
18-55mm
Remote switch
XL crumpler .. and thats all.

Looking for another lens atm! Not sure what one to go for!

Ian

Focus TDCi
If you want cheap, fast glass you can't go wrong with the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II. You'll notice a lot of us, Canon and Nikon alike, have it as part of our kits. I've only had it for a week maybe, but I love it.

If you're looking for a telephoto zoom then there's a fair few options and I'm not the best person to advise you!

Works...kind of...
It's a good every day lens. Low f.stop means very shallow depth of field so you can get some excellent effects.

Most people use them for portraits though.

Ian

Focus TDCi
It's the cheapest way of being able to use fast shutter speeds / wide apertures. So low-light indoor shots, portrait shots and basically anything you can walk up to in the street, or around and about.

All of these photos were taking with it, excuse the quality of some of them, I'm not exactly the best!

Cupra
Time for an update from most people on here I think?

My latest addition, a 70-200 f2.8L IS MkII that I picked up on Friday. :D

4606829622_f9afeed033.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
Lol! Niiice. You could get about four of my version for one of them. :eek: You tried it out yet?

Cupra
I have only taken some shots of the kids while we were out this weekend. Focus is blindingly quick, even on the 5D, colours, contrast and sharpness are all insanely good. The improved IS means that getting hand held shots at 1/30 & 200mm is possible. It means I can get some shots that I could not have got before so I am happy with the investment (I got a good deal too. ;) ).

I can't believe how good the 100% crops look at f2.8 TBH.

4613399932_bc96cddf03_o.jpg