ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post Pics Of Your 1.6 16v

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Re: Post Pics Ov Your 1.6 16v

Pics of the engine?

Otherwise, as said; its the same as yours...

Megane R26

This was mie before the 172

Image334.jpg

Image477.jpg

Image303.jpg

Image196.jpg

J03

MX5 1.8

what are these like? am thinkin of gettin one, either 1.4 or this

mk5 fiesta zetec s

i love mine got it in december. pretty good on petrol. there also pretty quick well compared to my saxo before. got a bmc cda on mine and it sounds mint

1.4 Dynamique

i've got a 1.4, looks the same as said before, but mines pretty standard so not a lot of point.
mini-valver, what work have you done on your engine? looks complicated?

what are these like? am thinkin of gettin one, either 1.4 or this
From what ive heard the 1.6 isnt a lot quicker than the 1.4, if at all, but has substantially higher running costs, thats why i chose the 1.4

M

mini-valver

wheres the engine lmao

It's right there, more power than your dogshit X18XE too.

i've got a 1.4, looks the same as said before, but mines pretty standard so not a lot of point.
mini-valver, what work have you done on your engine? looks complicated?

From what ive heard the 1.6 isnt a lot quicker than the 1.4, if at all, but has substantially higher running costs, thats why i chose the 1.4

Have a look at my project thread fella.

The 1.6 is miles quicker on the road, more torque and 12hp peak is a noticeable difference. Mine did 40+mpg standard so "substantially higher running costs" is a ridiculous statement to make.

astra coupe on coilovers

It's right there, more power than your dogs**t X18XE too.

Have a look at my project thread fella.

The 1.6 is miles quicker on the road, more torque and 12hp peak is a noticeable difference. Mine did 40+mpg standard so "substantially higher running costs" is a ridiculous statement to make.
z18xe 134 bhp ;) but ive not spent nothing on the engine
dont take offense bud wasnt calling it ;)

mk5 fiesta zetec s

just wondering does your 1.6 display the mpg you get or doesnt it have that feature. because if it does i think my trip computer is broke.

M

mini-valver

just wondering does your 1.6 display the mpg you get or doesnt it have that feature. because if it does i think my trip computer is broke.

Standard it did, read 46 at a steady 75 on the motorway. When calculated though it was more like 41.

astra coupe on coilovers
tbh the clio 1.6 16v isnt a bad car at all i had the ph1 rxe 1.6 8v and the wasnt to vad of a car tbh apart from the engine was falling out lol

mk5 fiesta zetec s
where should it display it on the bit where is ses the time. or the little display where it says your current mileage?.

Ian

Focus TDCi
This is my 1.6 Si, so 8v not 16.

3095220379_246cb558c7.png

Few mods to the front end there, but no performance mods. Still nippy, can't really compare it to anything other than 1.25ltr Fiestas, but I find it perfectly capable. Never got 40mpg as far as I'm aware and I don't have a mpg readout, but I don't think they were on the ph1s.

M

mini-valver

It's displayed where the mileage is by pressing the button on the end of the wiper stalk. 85 miles on a tenner when fuel was just over a quid a litre IIRC.

mk5 fiesta zetec s
is that for a mk2 ph2 dynamique. i thought the button was on the speedo dash just under the mileage bit i press that and it doesnt do anything( just stays at the current mileage)

M

mini-valver

Yeah mk2 ph2 dynamique. Button on the end of the wiper stalk with 3 dots on! You didn't know? Pmsl!

mk5 fiesta zetec s
lol no i didnt no it has been pissing me off for months am gonna go outside after poilce interceptors and try it lol. another question the display where it shows the time should they be more info on there too?