ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post a picture of your favourite tool

That looks great, gonna have to get one of them, nothing more annoying than trying to get a hanger out of a manky old mounting, especially when you're lying under the car on axle stands etc!

Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
Teng also do a nice ratchet screwdriver along the same lines as a snap on one if you dont want the price tag.

This Bahco 1/4 socket set is great, use it for alot of jobs whether interior, engine bay or bodywork fixings. Coupled with the Teng screwdriver its even better

Attachments

20180312_230117.jpg

Bought this after seeing @ZachB 's in his thread and saying how handy they are and f**k me it is just an absolute monster. Fairly pricey but damn worth every penny. With it being the high torque version it just laughs at everything I've thrown at it so far. @Akay was impressed with what it did to his hub nuts

ZachB

ClioSport Club Member
@dann2707
I wont work without it now haha. Jacked up the car one time and starting taking wheel bolts off and realised the battery was nearly dead so just waited until it was charged and went back out

Bumping this.

New favourite tool is the remote hose clip remover... Not sure what they're called but the hose pliers but are remote and allow you to remove them in tight spaces. Definitely up there.

View attachment 1362480
Bought this after seeing @ZachB 's in his thread and saying how handy they are and f**k me it is just an absolute monster. Fairly pricey but damn worth every penny. With it being the high torque version it just laughs at everything I've thrown at it so far. @Akay was impressed with what it did to his hub nuts
WELL THIS ESCALATED
the electric ratchet is by far and surprisingly my favourite and most used now

Attachments