ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible production / group-buy on 1*2 splitters

bic

Land Rover Discovery
We can produce grp 1 piece splitters in a gel coat finish either ready to paint or polished and left in gel.

Greatest issue with 1 piece is postage so I will only use my courier to ship them which costs £12.95 inluding packing and vat and is next day and insured.

Price will be .... Confirmed in 5 minutes lol

I will post an example of our black gel coat polished finish also

cheers

bic

bic

Land Rover Discovery
Ok we could provide as described above for £69 Plus £12.95 for insured/next day, couriered delivery, normal rrp will be £99, so £20 saving based on setting up a sizeable group buy.

Pictures of polished black gel coat finish, or they can be left as they come out of the mould ready to be primed and painted/satin blacked for those who choose, price remains the same whatever the desired finish. Please note, these will NOT be provided painted, you will neded to do this yourself or take to a bodyshop. Those supplie ready to paint will be be fully trimmed and left as they come out of the moulds, ready for prep and primer

Thanks

Bic

Peugeot 106 GRP Bumper mouldings in gloss black finish

106bumps.gif

106bumps3.gif

106grp1.gif

106grp2.gif

S4 Avant
Well, I'll put my name down for one, start the ball rolling

1. Dave88 - unprimed, straight from the mould

bic

Land Rover Discovery
excellant - meant to say £30 saving too, not £20, I think if we use terms 'Polished' and 'unpolished' next to peeps names that will be fine too.

recaro'd arctic 182
you can put me down for one please. defo

2. oafcmarky -polished

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
fancie making some vee ones? my plywood one decided to do a runner with a lump of my bumper :(

bic

Land Rover Discovery
we meed a bumper to start off with, then we can produce a pattern, in short yes, but i do know that they are going to need to be tested and more function over looks as i understand the font end likes to go light ??

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yeah the front is a bit light over 130ish, my last one helped quite alot actually!

bic

Land Rover Discovery
We have splitter ready to mould from, so this will be goling ahead from our end, just dpeends if individual people wish to benefit from group buy discounts or not

Also we are just completing our payment to Cliosport for our own section, so this wil also be up and ruinning shortly peeps :)

bic

Land Rover Discovery
are you okay to start one as i will have mine removed much like i have just had done with group buy on 182 exhaust trims

bic

Land Rover Discovery
He messaged me to say thread had been removed and I have asked for an invoice for annual fee of £200 for use of a trader section.

Thank you dave88 :)

Renault Sport Clio 182
2. oafcmarky -polished
3. Flaydog - polished
4. ilove 24 - Gloss Black