ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible Feature for PFC Magazine.

Megane 225 F1
When I finish in June, I will leave with the exact amount of debt that you are asking for the vee lol.

Megane 225 F1
PMSL. I think I woke my mate laughing at that. She wasn't impressed. (No pics....she isn't a looker)

Megane 225 F1
Sorry guys been really busy with uni work. I'm going to get hold of Skittles this week and sort the meet out, grab a date anand what cars we will be after.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
That'll be nice and boring!

172 - Std
172 - Supercharged/Turbo/Stripped

182 - Std
182 - Supercharged/Turbo/Stripped

Evo 5 RS
does it matter if the other phases are similar? It's better than Standard vs Speedlines and ARB

If bombers car ain't in it, I ain't buying it.

;)

Megane Trophy Stg 2
Ph1 172 (Standard):
Ph1 172 (Modified): Dan.

Ph2 172 (Standard):
Ph2 172 (Modified): Willdot.
Ph2 172 Cup (Standard):
Ph2 172 Cup (Modified): Crustys172cup - I'll take it if crusty drops out, should be 'charged and on coilovers by then... if not I'll come and watch.

182( Standard): Luke.
182 (Modified): Dave
182 Trophy (Standard): Ash87
182 Trophy (Modified):

197 (Standard): Bux
197 (Modified): Ben_r1

200 (Standard):
200 (Modified):

Megane 225 (Standard): Sam@TDF (looks standard, does this count?)
Megane 225 (Modified): Cookie-jnr
Megane R26 (Standard):
Megane R26 (Modified): atouba
Megane 250 (Don't think anyone has modified one yet LOL):

Questions?
1. Is this still going ahead?
2. Are the cars being compared visually or the 'tester's going to be driving them?

Megane 225 F1
Date is set. Just need to sort a location out which will be this week sometime hopefully.

The writer will go around and ask questions, write about them visually and maybe go out in a few of them :)

Been a bit slow recently because I have a lot of uni work at the moment and it's a nightmare.

Megane 225 F1
LOL it is but I am bricking it with uni. Borderline failure :dapprove:

We have also decided that reviewing ALL of the RS range isn't possible in one feature. So it will be on ph1 172, ph2 172 ("FF" ;) and cup and 182.

IF this becomes a success, we will then do another one on some other models in the RS range.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
LOL it is but I am bricking it with uni. Borderline failure :dapprove:

We have also decided that reviewing ALL of the RS range isn't possible in one feature. So it will be on ph1 172, ph2 172 ("FF" ;) and cup and 182.

IF this becomes a success, we will then do another one on some other models in the RS range.
No Trophy? :p