ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible Dyno Day At Silverstone Autosport in Queensferry

172 Project Vanessa
As suggested at the mini chester meet on the 25th August. Spoke to my mates at Silverstone Autosport about having a dyno day there and they said yes they would be interested, just give them 2 weeks notice.
It would be on a saturday, price is £35-£39 per car, per run, if we get 10-15 cars booked in it will only be £35 per car. There would be a butty van there for anyone who gets peckish but it will only be there if 10 or more people are going to be there.
As I say nothing booked yet, just putting feelers out for anyone interested in going. Let me know by replying to this thread and I will start a list.
Anyone welcome, dyno runs are mainly for clio sports but SA said it would be fine to have other cars go on the dyno. So more the merrier :)
Anyone who wants to know where it is here is the address, Unit 2 Deva ind est, welsh road, deeside, ch5 2hr and for anyone familier with the queensferry area its the units next to the Amantola indian resturant.

172 Project Vanessa
Spoke to silverstone autosport again and they said there is a limit of 20 dyno runs, because they can't guarrantee everyone will have ago above 20 people because of the time each run takes. Also need definate numbers, NO, might be able to come or possibly be able to come, I need to see, yes definatly coming, please. Because if I book you in and then you don't come then it could turn out to be a waste of time for silverstone autosport. Sorry if I come across as bossie but thats what SA said. May require deposits closer to the time if everyone is OK with that.

182 cup
We need to get a date set in order for people to say they are definatly available.

Shall we say 18th September?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
i should be able to do it ill find out in the next few days.

not sure what ill be in

182 cup
My friend in his DC5 is up for it too.

Time to start a list James?

1. Jc172rs
2. Mike1pow
3. Luke - DC5

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
There's now way she would let me have the day off not to go and play with cars.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Shome I won't have my matched inlets by then =[

So this is why you're so s-l-o-w aucky :rasp:

You fitting them yourself mate?

1. Jc172rs
2. Mike1pow
3. Luke - DC5
4. aucky
5. p@blo - definite maybe

If Jamies still around he may be up for this too.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
:O I'm offended! :p
I will be fitting them myself I someone points out the difficulty of removing the lower inlet (Air con in the way or something). Upper is a doddle.

Is this still on then??

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
:O I'm offended! :p
I will be fitting them myself I someone points out the difficulty of removing the lower inlet (Air con in the way or something). Upper is a doddle.

Is this still on then??

There's a bolt in the end that's a bit fiddly to get out. You need a small wrench to get at it. Happy to give you a hand if you like bud?

Any news on when this is happening Mike/James? Quite fancy getting a bit of a feel for the difference on the map versus std. Aucky, are you doing a couple of runs too?

Did Jamie say if he's going to be doing this with his T?

172 Project Vanessa
18th sounds Great! So a definate 5 people coming. But still need 10-15 people for it to be worth doing, so come on people get your names down, lol :)
1. jc172rs
2. mike1pow
3. luke - dc5
4. aucky
5. p@blo

172 Project Vanessa
Unfortunatly due to lack of responses and to short notice for silverstone autosport (a week, because they need at least 2 weeks) the dyno day will have to be postsponed to a later date and also where alot more people will come. Thank you to the people who did respond and hopefully you still be up for it in a few weeks.

182 cup
I have spoken to SA and they said we can still use the dyno on Saturday.

They have given us a time of 12:30 and said that a group discount would be given if we get over 5 cars!

Names again please

1. Mike1pow

172 Project Vanessa
Sorry I thought they would only do it for 10 or more cars. I thought loads of people would be up for this, lol
1.Mike1pow
2.p@blo
3. Jc172rs

172 Project Vanessa
Another one added to the list. My mate daz wants to see what his civic type r is running.
1. Mike1pow
2. jc172rs
3. p@blo
4. aucky
5. luke-DC5-mike1pow's m8
6. Daz-EP3 Civic Type R-Jc172rs's m8