ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible conversion?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BMW 330ci Clubsport
I think someone on here has a project thread about it, or that might be a 1*2 engine in a megan.. Hmm..

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Ph1 172 + Combo van
Pm jack davey as he bought one, planned to fit it in his 182 but ended up selling it as some parts didnt want to fit iirc.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  182cup/D40/Hornet
My mates brother has got one in his 5,major surgery,custom made bits etc etc.Suppose you can make any engine fit(within reason)but not exactly a 'straight' transplant

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Black Gold Trophy
it's an arse ache, the nd0 6 spd gearbox isnt a straight fit into the mk2 clio, will need custom driveshafts/mounts etc and the JC5 1*2 gearbox is not a straight fit as the bellhousing is different on the megane engine, drilling and tapping the block will be a ball ache too!

Don't believe the posts of 182magoo either, he says he has done the conversion as he sold me the engine, his stories changed swiftly though when I actually got the engine and realised several things he said he had done weren't possible!