ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Portsdown Hill Burger Meet 31/03/10 7pm

RS 172
Just remembered I may be working in Wales that weekend, but havent confirmed it yet. So I think I will have to be a maybe. I'll try though, havent been to a meet in yonks.

Si

RS Clio 172
1. timmmah
2. Ady182
3. White Striped Bandit
4. Megzy x
5. edewer
6. Sammy T
7. ilove 24
8. original boy racer
9. caeteez
10. Speedlover (Adam)
11. Steve32c
12. Fletcher
13. atouba
14. Daybert
15. Lozza-p
16. fUdGeBaR
17. Nik
18. Si
19. Revels

:)

1. timmmah
2. Ady182
3. White Striped Bandit
4. Megzy x
5. edewer
6. Sammy T
7. ilove 24
8. original boy racer
9. caeteez
10. Speedlover (Adam)
11. Steve32c
12. Fletcher
13. atouba
14. Daybert
15. Lozza-p
16. fUdGeBaR
17. Nik
18. Si
19. Revels
20. Revels Hoodie

Never above 25mpg
1. timmmah
2. Ady182
3. White Striped Bandit
4. Megzy x
5. edewer
6. Sammy T
7. ilove 24
8. original boy racer
9. caeteez
10. Speedlover (Adam)
11. Steve32c
12. Fletcher
13. atouba
14. Daybert
15. Lozza-p
16. fUdGeBaR
17. Nik
18. Si
19. Revels
20. Revels Hoodie
21. VeinAST

Why not eh? :D

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be bringing my disposable camera if that helps?

Fletch has skillz.

Cheers mate :)

1. timmmah
2. Ady182
3. White Striped Bandit
4. Megzy x
5. edewer
6. Sammy T
7. ilove 24
8. original boy racer
9. caeteez
10. Speedlover (Adam)
11. Steve32c
12. Fletcher
13. atouba
14. Daybert
15. Lozza-p
16. fUdGeBaR
17. Nik
18. Si
19. Revels
20. Revels Hoodie
21. VeinAST

Why not eh? :D

^^^Good stuff Lawrence ;)

Renault Sport Clio 182
just been up today to have a cheeky burger, and hes got a nice big new van so hes obviously expecting the cs turn out!

Formally Clio 182
PMSL :D

I was wondering when Kerry was gonna put her name down seeing as I cheekily put on a meet in her territory ;)

big boost cup
i will now be coming down for a burger and chat just after 7 be my first meet with the clio and i only know one person going so dont bully me please lol

Dynamique Flamer
^^^Do you know how to get there then Kerry? ;)

With AA routeplanner And TomTom should be ok!

You'd think that would be enough wouldn't you....

Oi to the lot of you!! You all know I don't know where anywhere is!! Adam- was going to see if Sam fancied coming, or someone said about convoying from Tesco. Don't know if I am defo going yet though.

PMSL :D

I was wondering when Kerry was gonna put her name down seeing as I cheekily put on a meet in her territory ;)

Haha it's ok anyone can arrange meets :) I have been a bit slack of late as I have quite a lot of stuff on at the moment

Renault Sport Clio 182
sorry to hear about your 'box Tim, hopefully will be sorted, have you had confirmation as to what it is yet? circlip?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
What happened on track tim? Tlc mate!

Changed gear from second to third and in the process lost drive to the wheels. Happened without any warning in the second session :dapprove:

sorry to hear about your 'box Tim, hopefully will be sorted, have you had confirmation as to what it is yet? circlip?

The garage near me can't look at the car until next Wednesday so looks I won't be able to make it unless someone can give me a lift (hint ;)). Hopefully it's the circlip which will be a relatively cheap fix otherwise I'm looking at a new clutch/gearbox. Clutch was changed November 2008 so would be surprised if I've managed to cook it in 10000 miles :eek:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Changed gear from second to third and in the process lost drive to the wheels. Happened without any warning in the second session :dapprove:

The garage near me can't look at the car until next Wednesday so looks I won't be able to make it unless someone can give me a lift (hint ;)). Hopefully it's the circlip which will be a relatively cheap fix otherwise I'm looking at a new clutch/gearbox. Clutch was changed November 2008 so would be surprised if I've managed to cook it in 10000 miles :eek:

If you've killed the clutch in under 10k, then you must have driven everywhere like a 'Hero' :cool::(