ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Porsche Turbo v R1 ... 90's styleeee

An orange one
That is suicidal! The section that starts around 2:50 where he's in the invisible middle lane is seriously scary.

Its also obvious that the bike is just toying with him.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
It isn't a 911 Turbo.

Just a 911. They only made 14 Turbo Convertibles in 993 guise as a one off, so they are very rare, and they had the wing of the 964 turbo iirc.

Still driven like a complete wrister though.

It's a 993.

He did seem to hit the blue 106 as it wobbled a bit, but then if he did hit it, why did the 106 driver keep on driving? but having said that, the front wing looks to be stoved in :S

Tbh the Porsche driver's a complete pellet.

RB182cup&golf gti
Ain't seen that before. Biker has some serious balls. Life in jail for the pair for that, utter fkin loons

clio 182 trophy
Porker must have been stolen! I have never seen driving like that before and seen some crazy c**ts on the road and on video. 160mph, around a blind bend, on the wrong side of the road, weaving inbetween oncoming traffic. Suicidal. A hint of oversteer/understeer and there would have been many deaths of innocent people. What do people think the actual jail sentence would have been if the driver got caught by the old bill?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Plate says

10156010_10154090740225713_4768778179390000468_n.jpg

RB Clio 182
Porker must have been stolen! I have never seen driving like that before and seen some crazy c**ts on the road and on video. 160mph, around a blind bend, on the wrong side of the road, weaving inbetween oncoming traffic. Suicidal. A hint of oversteer/understeer and there would have been many deaths of innocent people. What do people think the actual jail sentence would have been if the driver got caught by the old bill?

His reg is clear so surely they could have found him?

clio 182 trophy
His reg is clear so surely they could have found him?

f**king lunatic either way. I doubt the driver is still alive if he reacts to being baited by bikes that easily and takes the risks he does. Either dead or in prison. I am in no way impressed but you have to acknowledge the courage of both driver and rider. The rush.