ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Porsche GT3 4.0RS

Lotus Elise
Driving one on Wednesday I'm absolutely buzzing to try one out! Got to hope it doesn't snow again

I hate you! I drove my Dads 3.8 gen2 and I'm gagging to have a go in a 4.0. You must report back to me what its like!

I hate you! I drove my Dads 3.8 gen2 and I'm gagging to have a go in a 4.0. You must report back to me what its like!
I had two invites from Porsche Silverstone and didn't think of you being a Porsche boy so i've donated the other ticket to my Dad (my mates aren't car fans)! I normally get them every year so i'll keep you in mind for next time ;) Will do, I drove the 3.8 one last year when I was there but apparently the 4.0 is on a whole other level! Also looking forward to giving the new Boxster a try

Lotus Elise
I had two invites from Porsche Silverstone and didn't think of you being a Porsche boy so i've donated the other ticket to my Dad (my mates aren't car fans)! I normally get them every year so i'll keep you in mind for next time ;) Will do, I drove the 3.8 one last year when I was there but apparently the 4.0 is on a whole other level! Also looking forward to giving the new Boxster a try

I'm the biggest Porsche fan boy on this forum.

Lotus Elise
Just me or is the driver in the vid not heel and toe'n? Either that or his rev matches are absolutely bang on and perfectly timed

He's not, you're right. He is very smooth at letting the clutch back up I'd rather heel and toe.

Mercedes
Sam I need to hook you up with my mate who works for Porsche, Next time I have a gathering I will make sure you are both there. He regularly hosts the driving days at Silverstone.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I agree.. A lap of the nurburgring in one of these was one of the best experiences of my life.