ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PORSCHE BOXSTER STOLEN.

Hi guys, I know this isnt the right section but as I'm no longer a paying member i cannot post in the relevant area. I hope admin are understanding and allow me access to this post if is moved.

Right, so yesterday between 4pm and 7pm my partners Boxster 986 was stolen from the driveway. In broad f**king daylight and nobody saw a thing. We live in ilford east london and have never had any previous issues with cars in the area. My neighbour saw the car on the drive at 4pm upon returning home. I got home from work at 7pm n found the car missing. I dont expect anything to come from this but its worth a try so appealing to you guys to keep a look out. Worst thing is it was meant to be collected today by a new owner as it was for sale.

Of course the theft could be linked to the fact the car was up for sale but who knows.

This is the add from auto trader.

Thank you.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif.../9000/engine-size-cars/2-6l_to_2-9l?logcode=p

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Any chance the thief could be the 'buyer' and you've said something along the lines of this to them;

'Sure, my address is ******, I'll be home from work at 7 so feel free to pick up any time after that'?

2002 clio 172
Any chance the thief could be the 'buyer' and you've said something along the lines of this to them;

'Sure, my address is ******, I'll be home from work at 7 so feel free to pick up any time after that'?

Good point.

Thanks guys. The police said theres a string chance the theft could be linked to one if the viewers or indeed buyer. I guess thats the polices job to determine though. I cant see us getting it back. Even if we did wouldn't it become cat d or some on hpi? Cheers for the support.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Do you have both keys still and. Both the as,e key blades if applicable?

PH2 172
I have no condolencies at all.IG1QT is Coventry Rd is in Ilford.Change of circumstance = fell out with my toy boy.CS membership is just £12,classic insurance fraud

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I have no condolencies at all.IG1QT is Coventry Rd is in Ilford.Change of circumstance = fell out with my toy boy.CS membership is just £12,classic insurance fraud

Afternoon on the Stellas lad?

Excuse me. You don't know me and have no right to judge. I came on here for support not to be put down. Thanks thats really big of u.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Excuse me. You don't know me and have no right to judge. I came on here for support not to be put down. Thanks thats really big of u.

But why come on a Clio forum to post about a stolen Porsche???

I came on here because im a member and used to have a clio. Im just asking for people to keep a look out i no its unlikely to help but better than doing nothing. I thought ppl on here would be helpful.

My partner doesnt want the pic up for some silly reason like the thiefs might see. I dont get it at all but they asked for them to be removed.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Ok... but to be clear.

The buyer swapped your key for a fake one and then came back to steal your car.

Yea?

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Have you asked the buyer to explain why you were given the wrong key back?

Reported him?

No we havent. The police are aware and are looking into it. I dont think it would be a good idea to contact him at this stage.