ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Porsche 911 Club Coupe - So much want!

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Just wow! Thats epic!

URL], on Flickr

7294331138_53a2fc1f6d_b.jpg
[/URL]
Porsche 911 Club Coupe by NoahRobinson07, on Flickr[/IMG]

7294331436_46a037e5c5_b.jpg
[/url]
Porsche 911 Club Coupe by NoahRobinson07, on Flickr[/IMG]

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Very nice apart from the colour. What makes it different to a normal 911?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I love the classic also.

To the person stating the obvious that doesn't make it different, that makes it a new version.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The new 991 is a stunning shape Chris. Even my boss said the Carrera2 makes his Gen2 Turbo look old.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The new 991 is a stunning shape Chris. Even my boss said the Carrera2 makes his Gen2 Turbo look old.

Nope. They've stretched the wheelbase too much now; it looks like a Panamera nano. :dapprove:

That was hallowed ground for years and they've finally given in. Same story with the EPS.

An orange one
Nope. They've stretched the wheelbase too much now; it looks like a Panamera nano. :dapprove:

That was hallowed ground for years and they've finally given in. Same story with the EPS.

Finally someone that shares my opinion, the 991 is a step in the wrong direction for the 911 in my eyes, it's just getting too big and long, that green edition thing in the OP looks awful..

The 997 sport classic is my favourite modern 911.. It's stunning!

This one ^ (someday)
I love 911s

My dad owned a 1982 911SC, it was dark grey and had black Fuchs wheels like on the Sport Classic.
My whole family loved that car and he sold it to my cousin and regretted it that same day.

It'd probably be the first thing i'd buy myself if I won the lottery, i'd get my dad a 911 Turbo and i'd probably end up getting myself 4 or 5 ones of varying ages!

M16a
I was lucky enough to have a go in a 997 Turbo at the weekend. Cemented itself as my new favourite "supercar"

It just felt so special, and was ridiculously quick and well planted, so for that reason and the fact it is not overly try-hard, I'd have a 997T if I won the lottery tomorrow

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

i kind of see where you are going with the nano idea, however when you see the 2 side by side the 991 is a much much better shape, its so much sleeker and cleaner (comparing same speck so carrera's, not gt2's etc etc for obvious reasons),
the 991 isn't even that much larger in the metal, and having done 400+ miles in the 991 i can so it is brilliant to drive