ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Porche D 90's

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Can someone please link me the proper adapters I would need to fit a set of Porche D90's to my MK3. They are 5x130 and the clio is 4x100. Cheers in advance :)

LY 182
Ive got some propper H&R bolt to hub adaptors, they were expensive as f*ck i know that! Haha had twists on my mk3, test fitted some d-90's they sit nice, there 25mn the ones i have, not using them on my 182 though if you want to buy them ? ;)

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Much you looking for them ? as I may be getting a set of D90s. However part of me is re considering it after thinking about what the bill is gonna end up after I buy the adapters lol...

LY 182
Well they were £120 a set so £240 for 4! Ill sell you them for £160 posted for all 4, however the bad point is one of the threads is stripped so one wheel will only be held on with 4 bolts instead of 5, you can always helicoil it however i never botherd,
no spigot rings are needed its direct renault to porsche fitment, all bolts included