ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Popped into Romans on my home from work (56K poss no)....

1.2 16v Dynamique
www.romansinternational.co.uk

Gutted as the Veyron they have for sale was away having a PDI but was told by the Sales guy that it will be back Monday so I'm welcome to go back then.....

Took some other snaps while I was there (not great quality as done on camera phone), so much exotica on show I almost shot my load over the showroom floor.....

Maclaren Merc SLR
20072006101aSmall.jpg

20072006100Small.jpg

Lamborghini Gallerdo Spyder
20072006105aSmall.jpg

20072006102aSmall.jpg

Ferrari Enzo
20072006104Small.jpg

Ferrari 360 Modena (Stripped out race version)
20072006107aSmall.jpg

Bentley Continental GT
20072006106aSmall.jpg

Plus various other Mercs, Ferraris, Range Rovers & other s I couldn't be bothered to take pics of, am going back Monday to snap the Veyron....

D

dick

are they nice n that?

thout theyd be like all snooty n like f**k off or sumthing'?

1.2 16v Dynamique
Not at all mate the sales guy I spoke to was really friendly and nice to talk too, had no problems with me taking any pics, just asked me to watch the bodywork.....:D

172 Cup SOLD
i went up there last friday and saw the veyron, iirc its the only car theyve had up there in recent times thats been roped off!

it looked quite menacing, surrounded by a pair of enzo's!!

my fave up there tho was about 3 months ago when they had the MC12, pure stunning!

M2 Competition
Lol, in my experience places like that are very friendly, friendlier than renault garages anyway...

Rich people are a funny breed, they have lots of money, and money gives you choice, if they dont like the customer service will just leave and go somewhere else.

And you cant tell how much money someone has when they walk through the door.

1.2 16v Dynamique
Dan x2c said:
i went up there last friday and saw the veyron, iirc its the only car theyve had up there in recent times thats been roped off!

it looked quite menacing, surrounded by a pair of enzo's!!

my fave up there tho was about 3 months ago when they had the MC12, pure stunning!

Yeah I remember the MC12, never got round to going in and taking a closer look though:dapprove:

The ropes were still there where the Veyron was....:D

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
rex said:
Lol, in my experience places like that are very friendly, friendlier than renault garages anyway...

Agreed mate. :) Never had any probs at Porsche/Ferrari. Always happy to talk cars with enthusiasts. :)

1.8 Civic EX
haha my bro goes there a lot for a quick nose about...nice people. just go in and ask if you can take some pics...they are more than happy....MC12 is defo the best they have had....

mc12.gif

M2 Competition
Followed an mc12 on a40 into london on way to our last meet there, wasnt impressed by it tbh!

I always see cars in pics and imagine them as being big and loud etc, but it wasnt at all!

Couldnt hear it over my stealth exhaust...