ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polybush exhaust mount.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
EuroCarParts also sell them but then need to be ordered so your quickest beat would be ebay

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The ECP ones are sh*t, mine was f*cked after a week,
​i'm going to cut it out and zip tie a polybush in there.

ECP are a powerflex supplier.

I bought my powerflex bushes from ECP

ExhaustMount01.gif

ExhaustMount03.gif

ExhaustMount05.gif

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I'm going to order a couple for my 182 exhaust, but find an alternative fixing to the good ol zip tie :D

Tap and die set, threaded countersunk screw that goes through the exhaust bracket, through the polybush mount then picks up a tapped hole other side of the exhaust mount. Worth a try, will give me something to do over a weekend.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Ah right, I thought you were talking about the standard ones, those are sh*t,

​How much are the polybushes?

I got mine for around £1.90 a bush but it was through staff discount at ECP.

ECP dont carry them in stock so if you are wanting the quick quick ebay or powerflex direct is your best bet.

As i say ECP are a full Powerflex distributor so if you have the powerflex part number you can get it slightly cheaper at ECP

clio 182 sport
I replaced mine with standard last year and 1 side has failed already :( but don't like the look of those cable ties lol

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Im actually going to tiger seal round the edge of the mounts also aswell as cable tie them.

​There has been users on here using cable ties with no problems

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Do they come with the circular hole cut out in the middle or do you have to do this yourself??

You need to drill it yourself, depending on how tight you want your exhaust sitting against the rear bumper or how low you want it hanging boils down to your hole drilling skills

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
​Wtf is tiger seal lol is it like grip fill??

Tiger Seal is like a silicone filler.

You can see from the picture below that someone has went alittle OTT with the tiger seal.

DSC_0004-2.gif

Im just going to do round the edges of mine and im not filling the whole lot up.

I also used it on my Vectra for the top mount.

Marcs231.gif

Marcs230.gif