ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poly bushed the front end Now wheel wobble, help?

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
Hey guys as the title says really just poly got the front end of my clio 172 ph1 poly bushed, Wishbones and inner/outer front ARB. However after changing these over i have noticed a slight vibration through the steering wheel, No vibes before and wheels are done up correctly and fully balanced? Any ideas? Tracking perhaps or something else?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

172DD Cup
i guess fitting new bushes has changed the geometry slightly from worn bushes, but i wouldn't expect a vibration

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
Yeah the sleeves are tack welded in place, checked them earlier and the welds are still fine. Its not a mad wobble but i can feel a vibration through the steering wheel its all through the speed range 30+ and eases off / gets worse with no particular routine to it. Sometimes i can hardly notice it and sometimes its much worse : (

172DD Cup
prob worth checking the bolts are all done up, though i guess if you've checked the welds you've done this. maybe worth getting the wheels balanced? just guessing now though

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
Yeah everythings done up ok, and i know the wheels are fine as had them balanced a few weeks ago and all the weights are there :(