ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polo with an edge!!!

Golf GT TDi 130

wot a beast! anyone know the wheel size? must be 20"+?

my mums got a polo, think ill convince her to get this kit....

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

i like the sequential gearbox i want one of those for my clio. but you cat get them for a front wheel drive can you?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

"silly thing is that i think this is the car they are gonna try and get 1200bhp out of lol"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iirc there are a few swb quattros knocking about with the same engine, and they produce upwards of 750hp. Iv seen one swb quattro at a hill climb a while back, think it was running around 600hp at the bottom of the course.

So its not that ridiculous as it might sound.

ish.

[Edited by carbon copy on 13 July 2005 at 6:11pm]

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by eugegall on 13 July 2005

i like the sequential gearbox i want one of those for my clio. but you cat get them for a front wheel drive can you?
yep.

Touring cars have them.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by bsimmer3000 on 13 July 2005

yeah carboncopy they have the 900bhp golf which i heard ran a rolling road and hit 1200bhp before it f**ked the rollers lol
lol!

nutter material.

Quote: Originally posted by Aust1n on 13 July 2005
http://media.audituning-usa.com/galleri/polo/pic1.jpgFcuk me thats mean.. As said above.. Looks like a Focus Polo RS.. lol.. love it.. Not liking the carbon fibre bodywork further down the page tho..

Surely the carbon fibre down the page is just the same as the first few pics, but just unpainted? Theyre just showing you that the car is actually made of mostly carbon fibre panels.

big red bus

Fooking hell iw ant one!!!

btw - does anyone have the vid of the 900brake golf? Can u pm me plz!!!

Beetle

Quote: Originally posted by Iain C on 14 July 2005

stunning! Is that a normal polo front end? Looks like a merc
yer its the normal front end for that shape of polo cos my bros gf has got one, see what you mean tho with the older E class merc front lights