ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pollen filter rs200

Rs 200
Sorry if this is already up and I couldn't find it firstly.....

Looking to change the pollen/cabin filter on my 200 where is it? And also Euro car parts tell me there is two sizes anyone able to save me pulling my existing out, measuring and putting it back?

200 RS 2010
Getting back to this I've bought a nice clean new one but I'll be buggered if I can get the old one out.. seems to be welded in. Plyers, grips I've tried all sorts, it's just not budging a mm, YouTube videos seem very misguiding lol
Any tips??

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Getting back to this I've bought a nice clean new one but I'll be buggered if I can get the old one out.. seems to be welded in. Plyers, grips I've tried all sorts, it's just not budging a mm, YouTube videos seem very misguiding lol
Any tips??

Have you removed the retaining clips?

200 RS 2010
Nope, no idea where or what they are. Pictures please? The YouTube videos I've seen just pull it out..

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Have you removed the cover? It'll have some sort of plastic cover over it that you need to remove first.

I can't remember the Clio specifically but every one I remember doing has some sort of retaining clip on the cover, remove said clip, remove cover, slide out old filter (remembering the orientation), refit new filter, refit cover.

200 RS 2010
ill go wrestle with it for another 5 minutes today lol watched a few more youtube videos, pictures just say pull out.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
The videos and pictures I've seen show that you have the pull up and out, to unhook the bottom of the cover plate.

200 RS 2010
Nope, doesn't budge regardless of what I do.. I'll wait for a meet and one of you Renault ninjas do it for me :tongueclosed:

Clio 197
I found it a nightmare getting to mine so took the glovebox out. Only a 2 minute job but made replacing the filter so much easier

200 RS 2010
Well who'd of thought it, after being sick for days and puking so much I thought I'd die at one point and today being weak as a kitten I gave the pollen filter a tiny nudge and it slipped out like butta! Weird, I'd been at it with plyers n grips and used full force with 2 hands and nothing.. today with my baby 5yr old strength it just slid out.. 3 second job, new one popped right in. Job done!