ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polishing wizard needed.

My car is in dire need of a good 'buffing' it makes me cry just looking at it... is anyone around Cheshire up for giving it a go? I don't mind bringing all my products with me and microfibres, would also be willing to give some beer money for time time/effort/bravery :approve:

Thanks,

Adam

I'm not even after an amazing finish! Just after it looks half decent... mainly bonnet and roof if possible, the rest I can live with.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hi.

Sorry I didn't text back mate, I've been really busy. I can do it for you one weekend soon if you like?

Whenever Chris, I like to work around other people because it's there time I'm after so i'm easy.

I did consider JD but again, he's hard to get a hold of/get a date down.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You far from Birchdown country? I could PC if for you..... full works etc!

gaz-kev, I've been down to Birch-town before and i've always liked you lot ;) Thing is i'm not exactly loaded at the minute so just wanted a quick buff, don't be wasting any of your good stuff on my shed! It's mainly the bonnet/roof and headlights the rest is passable ha

What days you free mate?

Naith - WTF is a malco?!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
its not as good as a pc etc but i use the autoglym stuff and its always brought things out damm well if u use all 3 stages