ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polished bliss

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Just like to say thanks to polished bliss for the excellent service I've recieved.

After reading so many good reports about Jeffs Acrylic Jett I decided to order some yesterday morning, couldn't believe it when I got in from work today and heres my package waiting for me.

Simply superb!

Anyone considering using them, they come highly recomended.

Cheers
Steve

Mito Sportiva 135
Yep. They are very good at talking honestly about products too, think I had about a half hour conversation last time I ordered by phone! And they didn't try pushing products which I didn't need either which is good and shows integrity.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol! If you want a detail done by Clark then ealiest is Mid may!!! haha! Busy man!

U/R 200
Agreed quality service, and the correction work iv'e seen is stunning.

Stevie.. did u get the set of acrylic, or carnuba?
Thinking of getting the Acrylic set me'self.
Always like to try something different.

Broken Diesel Megane :(

i bought the correction stuff from polished bliss for the winter, simple to use and quite durable.

polished bliss are excellent, and customer service in my opinion is second to none.

i see the have stopped the association with zymol for certain reasons.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah everyone seems to despise Zymol these days, detailers seem to appologise for using it in many cases too!

I am not really sure why though, must have missed the news that day, Rich or Brazo should know though?!

'02 1.2l 16v Clio Expres.
Theres plenty of details as to why zymol are unpopular on detailing world, but mainly it comes down to the way they conduct business, they are trying to charge around £10000 per year to be an authorised detailer, and iirc you need to be an authorised detailer to be able to resell their products.

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000

Hi Pete

I got the acrylic thought i'd give it a shot, I know they recommend it for metallics but am sure with a couple of coats of p21s it should look OK.

TBH was happy enough with EGP but it turns into a two day affair if your intent on washing, claying, poilishing then two or three coats of EGP before finishing off with carnuba P21S.

And it's to much of a risk leaving any car anywhere overnight then going straight into sealing or waxing the following day.

And as for giving it a quick wash before you start again!

No thanks, my will to live starts to slowly escape me, it's bad enough getting the pressure wash, hose pipe, extention lead PC, cleaning kits etc.... out for one day never mind two on the trot. Ha!

So the real reason for the acrylic (apart for the great write ups) is similar levels of protection to EGP and a much quicker application.

And the moral of this post is I'm lazy Mo Fo and want a detailed vehicle in the easiest manner possible.

Nothing wrong with that though guess I'm just normal unlike some people on here Cough Rich Cough Cough Ha!

Cheers
Steve

106 GTi
I'm normal not cleaned my car in months.

Jeffs AJT vs EGP is a no brainer when it comes to the fact you can do 3 coats of Jeffs in the time it takes to do one of EGP, pls no cure times between layers.

Seems durable - one coat topped with one coat of Zymol Titanium is still going here 4 months after application.