ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polish Renault dephaser pulleys

Renault Clio RS 182
There appear to be quite a few genuine Renault dephaser pulleys on eBay sold by sellers in Poland. Before I take the plunge and buy one, has anyone else on here bought one from overseas ? Are they genuinely 'Genuine Renault' ? I haven't seen anything negative about them on eBay, just thought I'd check with you guys to be sure.

There appear to be quite a few genuine Renault dephaser pulleys on eBay sold by sellers in Poland. Before I take the plunge and buy one, has anyone else on here bought one from overseas ? Are they genuinely 'Genuine Renault' ? I haven't seen anything negative about them on eBay, just thought I'd check with you guys to be sure.
They will be the same as the uk genuine Renault, not aftermarket just take a bit longer to arrive and the receipt might be polish.

Renault Clio RS 182
OK, sounds good. Thanks for that. I've ordered one up, so I'll let everyone know what they're like after I've shoved it in the car.

330i. E30 Touring.
Why though, when there's UK sellers selling them cheaper than ever?

At £20 more or whatever they are, money well spent from a UK seller with a good rep, and known good parts.

Renault Clio RS 182
Pretty much all of the Genuine Renault dephaser pulleys on eBay are from Polish or Latvian sellers... even the ones with a UK account... which is where I've bought mine. They've 100% feedback and positive reports from people who've bought them there.

dan's cast offs.
Why though, when there's UK sellers selling them cheaper than ever?

At £20 more or whatever they are, money well spent from a UK seller with a good rep, and known good parts.

they've rocketed up, used to get them for £75 inc vat!!