ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pokémon Go

So, who else played Pokemon in the late 90s on their Gameboy? Could this help relive those memories?

Pokémon GO is a mobile game for Android and iPhone that is being developed by The Pokémon Company and Niantic, a former Google startup that has since branched out on its own and is known for its earlier augmented-reality mobile game Ingress. Nintendo is also contributing with the development and manufacture of the companion Pokémon GO Plus (see below for more details on that).

Pokémon GO is a mobile app that you download to your Android smartphone or iPhone, but play in the real world through augmented reality.

In Pokémon GO the aim is to locate, catch, battle and trade Pokémon, and you are encouraged to connect with other nearby Pokémon GO players as you do so.

John Hanke, founder of Niantic, said: "For the first time, Pokémon will roam free in the real world. Pokémon GO will allow players to capture Pokémon who inhabit parks, shopping areas, sidewalks and the countryside all around the world. Imagine discovering a Squirtle hiding along the waterfront in San Francisco, a Bulbasaur at Shinjuku Station or a Pikachu beneath the Eiffel Tower."

Last edited:
  Goliath I
I want to be the very best, that no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause... POKEMON!

When's it due on iOS over here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SQ5
Never played Pokemon when everyone else was but this thing is addictive, especially with working all over!