ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PMS gear linkage damper

Track 172 Cup
Looks good bit of kit after hearing how some people can't stand the cabin noise, is the 'noise/buzzing' that bad? I'm on the lookout for a PMS shifter before I bite the bullet and buy retail lol mine's mainly track car but does get some use on the road/

Looks good bit of kit after hearing how some people can't stand the cabin noise, is the 'noise/buzzing' that bad? I'm on the lookout for a PMS shifter before I bite the bullet and buy retail lol mine's mainly track car but does get some use on the road/

Mine's a track car but road legal to get to circuits and back , really not much of a problem but would be horrible on a daily, cruising in 5th you have to have a hand on it to shut it up. I'd rather it wasn't there though so if this cures it I'll fit it :)

Track 172 Cup
Yeah same here I drive most of the time too track saves messing about with getting the trailer off my mate. suppose for £27 it's worth a shout.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Good they are selling it at cost price too ! really nice of them infact.

Got mine today, I'll fit it on Saturday, track day on Sunday so I'll post my findings
It's surprisingly heavy
BEACC97C-3AB7-445B-BD83-C4BD754FE54F_zps5pqmoufu.jpg

Last edited:
  Track 172 Cup
Slower lap times haha too much weight. I have driven mine a handful of times on the road since fitting my PMS shifter and currently the vibrations are not getting on my nerves haha not yet anyway.

clio
I jus amped my front speakers jus done 500miles didn't hear it rattling once ;)

And 911grams nearly a kg on that rod
I don't think I'll bother playing about making my own version up ✋

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Thread revival about to order the Pms shifter ,but worried about the vibration is the damper worth adding ?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Got zero vibration from vibratechnics but thanks ,i didn't say which car their going on :tongueclosed: