ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plymouth meet 6th October

Hi every one

sorry about the lack of meets, been busy with work

so lets sort one out
Plymouth is the location this time, however im not to sure on where is cool in plymouth due to not really being local, so i will need you guys and girls to help me out with a location :eek:

Wed 6th October around 7pm for the meet i was thinking the football stadium car park, but not to sure so please speak up if you have an ideas for meet, eat and maybe some photo locations

will be good to catch up with every one and welcome some new faces

cheers

chris

Clio 197
I will say yes, but don't have a job atm so money is very tight but will do my best to get my ass along.

Don't know Plymouth myself at all so cant help with an ideas, all I know is I always get lost in Plymouth lol

PH2 Clio 172
The car park outside Home Park would be good to meet in (not sure if there are any barriers, would need to go on a recon and find out). For eating I would go with the China House http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/thechinahouseplymouth/. Nice food, good prices and a large car park. Only problem is a single big speed bump to get into the car park, might not work for slammed motors ... my standard height Clio goes in no problem though. If we can get to the back of the car park there is a view out over some fishing boats, might make for some nice photos. All the local boy racers tend to hang out on Plymouth hoe, lots of annoying speed bumps up there too. I know a mid size car park at Crownhill that used to be a leisure centre car park, it will be totally empty in the evening so we could line cars up and take a few pics there. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...2675,-4.120801&spn=0.002133,0.005735&t=h&z=18 A few ideas to get the ball rolling anyway :)

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Twas a good day in Plymouth the last week, ended up going for a meal in a closeby pub (can't remember the name) and then convoyed to the hoe. Should be a good one, count me in.

clio 1.6 16v
yet again to my good luck iv been put in to work the late shift meaning il miss another meet errrr i dont think sooo, think some1 will pull a sicky :)

Golf GT TDI
i think i will be up for this, will get paul ly-182 to come along in his cup

saw you in truro on sat gtrnav

Clio 197
Looks like it will be a good little meet.

Will be there now rain or shine, keep us updated to where its going to be.

Thanks for all the ideas and solutions everyone

So here are the final details

Initial meeting point

7-7:15pm Plymouth Argyle Football Club Car Park

Home Park, Plymouth, Devon PL2 3DQ

Meet up here and chat put names to faces
Try to get fairly central in the car park area, that way might get some good pics with the back drop of the stadium ect
Hang around here until 7:45 – 8:00

Eat/Chat/Pics

http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/thechinahouseplymouth
Sutton Wharf, Plymouth, PL4 0DW
Table is booked for 8:15 for 14 people (due to max booking allowance) but I am sure we will be ok as it will be a Wednesday night
If you don’t fancy eating still come in, sit down and have a drink and a bit of banter:cheers:
Hopefully get some photos inside and out so look beautiful lol

Final Destination/Pics .......plan and discuss next meet
Crownhill leisure centre car park
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&so...05735&t=h&z=18
Apparently will be fairly quiet and good for pics, bit of bantter
S m group (Europe)
22 Brest Rd
Plymouth PL65XP

(Post code is for a company just up from the area, can’t find a direct post code for leisure centre):eek:

So there we have it, all details listed
Spread the word

Hope to see you all there

Cheers

Chris

Golf GT TDI
1. Marinemackay2003 + 1
2. rossm09
3. Jcs
4. Nightwalker
5. gtrnav
6. Matt197
8. jordan172
9.paul ly-182

clio 1.6 16v
dont know if i can go now :( kinda locked up in the wet tonight n rear ended some rich kid with a a4, he wasnt happy althought my car is the one with the damage :(

clio 1.6 16v
will take some mora, night stil come along show off my new front end body styling lol gunna need new bonnet, numberplate and grill yey good times :D

clio 1.6 16v
the guy got rather sh*tty thought we were gunna scrap, he sarted preaching about how i was going to fast etc (although i was doing like 20 :S and then goes just had it resprayed aswell coz i rear ended my borther what royal c**t lol sh*t happens ay