ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

plymouth meet 6-5-09

Ly meg R26
was a very wet day, but glad to meet a few new people, pictures arent to great but anyways..

DSC00615.jpg

DSC00618.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00629.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
So annoyed I missed it! Good job you texted me or I'd be sat there tomorrow wondering where everyone had got to.
Some nice new cars there as well. Like the numberplate on the v6

M2 / Golf GTI
Sorry couldn't make it was stuck in work and it was hammering down! Looks like you got some good pics!

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
So annoyed I missed it! Good job you texted me or I'd be sat there tomorrow wondering where everyone had got to.
Some nice new cars there as well. Like the numberplate on the v6

Wondered where you were today, maybe see you
next meet?

Clio V6
It was a pleasure to meet you all, a fine bunch of people ;)

The weather was shite but we didn't let that spoil our fun :)

Evo 8 FQ300
Nice to meet u all, trust the weather to not play ball lol. Enjoyed ur v6 mate very nice indeed. And bearne u aint added me on ps3 yet laters.;)

Golf GT TDI
real sorry i couldnt make it today i had a right f**king s**t day at work will be at the next one 100%

all cars looked great i just love trophys. i was looking forward to seeing it today aswell:(

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
real sorry i couldnt make it today i had a right f**king s**t day at work will be at the next one 100%

all cars looked great i just love trophys. i was looking forward to seeing it today aswell:(

I'm sure I'll be around for the meet, look forward to seeing you all!!