ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plymouth Cruise! When is the next one!?

as above! for the past 3 years i've seen several plymouth crusises with hundreds of cars, i think they usually go to b&q! I was just wondering when the next one is if anyone knows? cheers!

yeah CS isnt about 'cruising' meets really. Think we are a bit old for that now ! lol
I understand that haha, i've just always wanted to see what it's like, i know there will be tons of pollyfilla'd corsa's and what not but since i start driving soon i wanna check it out!

172 Cup Mk2 White
as above! for the past 3 years i've seen several plymouth crusises with hundreds of cars, i think they usually go to b&q! I was just wondering when the next one is if anyone knows? cheers!

Last weekend of every month i think

'02 172
theyre normally every 6 months, tend to be summer and winter ones, but theres always fun-crushers that do barryburnouts in their saxos so its never really worth going IMO