ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plusnet 12 months on!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't feel like that long ago I went with them.

Easily the most stress free consistent provider i've tried.

I stay in a max 6mb area. Every night at peak times it sits bang on 6 or just a point above. And any gaming I did I was 8/10 the host which always mpressed me.

10gb monthly limit which I never really use, was paying £11 per month.

Just phoned up about my renewal got them down to £7 a month same package and I can cancel anytime.

Not to be racist but if you ever have a problem or queries you are put through to an English telephone department.

No half arsed person who can't speak English trying to fix your problems and I think that helps. Iiirc they use BT lines and are possibly a spin off supplier from BT or someone.

Anyway they seem like a nice smallish company that are willing to help each customer out unlike some of the bigger suppliers.

Heres to 12 more months of care free internet use. :)

Doesn't feel like that long ago I went with them.

Easily the most stress free consistent provider i've tried.

I stay in a max 6mb area. Every night at peak times it sits bang on 6 or just a point above. And any gaming I did I was 8/10 the host which always mpressed me.

10gb monthly limit which I never really use, was paying £11 per month.

Just phoned up about my renewal got them down to £7 a month same package and I can cancel anytime.

Not to be racist but if you ever have a problem or queries you are put through to an English telephone department.

No half arsed person who can't speak English trying to fix your problems and I think that helps. Iiirc they use BT lines and are possibly a spin off supplier from BT or someone.

Anyway they seem like a nice smallish company that are willing to help each customer out unlike some of the bigger suppliers.

Heres to 12 more months of care free internet use. :)

hmm i disagree on many of those points been with them for 5 years now

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Why 5 years then if you've had problems and what were they?

I know you're a tech man Bunny.

Why 5 years then if you've had problems and what were they?

I know you're a tech man Bunny.

cos im lazy and im on a decent old contract ;) offpeak for me is 12pm till 4pm with 40gig downloads in peak times but i pay £21 a month i have no issues with downloading but i cant host for s**t and it annoys the crap out of me when i talk to them i get india

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I thought that was one of the good things with them as i've always had an english operator.

i have no real problem with india they are helpfull enough but they dont really understand my questions usually although they say yes to EVERYTHING !!!