ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

plugs and leads

J

jamesy

i think its time to renew my plugs and leads is it worth upgrading to some magnecor and bosch super4s or just stick with the standard replacement?

jamesy said:
i think its time to renew my plugs and leads is it worth upgrading to some magnecor and bosch super4s or just stick with the standard replacement?

got magnecor and soon denso plugs , ppl sayin waste of money :quiet:
tbh , wot else is best than the best stuff ?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
Standard Leads are not very good quality. Mine had a lot of "leaking" which can result in misfires.

Since I've installed the MagneCor leads the problems are gone. They are much better quality. Don't expect performance gains.

Skoda Fabia vRS
i always put Magnecors on every engine i have, they are the best

a lot of OE leads are actually very good, made by Bougicord, but with the Magnecor having the warranty they are worth getting

for plugs i am currently using standard NGK's which seem to be rated as about the best, Nick Hill did a plug test though years ago which im pretty sure found the Bosch Super 4's to work well, worth givin him a ring

he does an ignition service kit which would probably be worth gettin if your doing the leads and plugs, he does club discount aswell

I Wacked a set of k1 racing leads on mine along with a set of NGK iridiums and it made a good diffrence more response and more power nothing to drastic but add them along with other mods and it makes for quite a responsive engine :cool: