ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PLEASE READ TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION

Hi just to clarify a few points as issues have been raised.

Green Wristband is your entry ticket, put on before you get to the venue.

Pink wristband only gets you into the VIP suite.

R Renault A4 sheet is to allow you into the club area via the R Renault gate. For those who were there last year for you guys its the same gate and basically the same area. There are much less cars in this area this time.

Gates open at 0700 for clubs. If you have mates in the car and they don't have a ticket. They can pay as you get your wristband inspected. Rumour has it they have to wait until 0900 - Complete tosh. Anyone can attend at 0700 onwards even public but we advertise public at 0900.

No one has to get out of your car and walk if they don't have a wristband, they just pay from the car.

VIP wristbands are unlimited entry to VIP, some people have got promo vouchers to get in, these are one entry only.

VIP will have canned drinks and bottled mineral water, ice, crisps, nuts, biscuits, additional free goodies from flux, meguiars samples and some signings. F1 gp, £25 flux voucher, tables & chairs etc. Please excerise a fair useage i.e. you consume 20 drinks it won't last. It is alcohol free unless you bring your own in which is okay.

entry again - we have added four more pay gates this year so should hammer the queues of last year.

Any questions please ask

Mark

mk4 golf gttdi180
whats the latest ill recieve my entry ticket and club stand pass? sent of on monday but not yet recieved it yet

Mazda MX5 1.8
so what time do we need to be there for to get onto the stand?
Before 9 when the pubic start "pouring" in?

always got in flipping early in past years (7:30 odd) and fancy a lie in lol

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
is there any chance of picking a ticket and stand pass up on the gate on the day? my cars haven its engine rebuilt but i wont know if its gonna be ready till thursday ?

I wouldn't get hung up about entry times this year. It's only an anual event so consider that when sleeping lol

Anyway the public do tend to come in from 0900 but the clubs are our core market so will be bussier between 0700 and 0900.

Cheers
Mark

Last 3 days to book up for Adrian Flux French Car Show

As the title reads you have only 3 days to buy online for next
Sundays awesome French Car Show at Rockingham Northants

www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

So far we have 78 clubs booked in, have over 2000 cars on display,
50+ traders and over 400 cars on track using the 2.6 mile track.

There are some track slots available at www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop
Passengers can pay on the gate no problem and everyone can get in from
0700 onwards.

Timetable

0700 gates open
1000 track opens
0900 Trade village opens
1030 VIP suite opens
1300 Paul Swift Stunt show
1315 Meganesport Parade Laps
1345 Paul Swift Stunt show
1400 Driftworks
1500 Meguiars top 25 awards
1530 Adrian Flux awards
1600 track Close

Still only £12.50 online and don’t forget to ask for your club pass
using the drop down menus.

See you next Sunday

Mark Dow

French Car Show 2008
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

Track – Show Cars – Race Cars – Super Cars - Trade

provisional map of trade area

capturegs6.jpg

Hope you find that useful.

Mark

I think the trade has done us proud this year and the plan looks better.

All we need is everyone to have a good time.

One major thing I say is this is a social gathering as well and a chance to meet your online mates from the club so enjoy.

Mark

not at all.

As its an early start so many pack up anytime between 1530 and 1700.

For many the time it hits 1500 they have been there for 8 hours.

Mark

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Just read in another thread that fast car are giving away free vip tickets, now i know this is only a one time thing but doesnt this mean theyl be able to get in before us and nick all the "freebies" that weve paid for?!?!?!?! cause i aitn appy about that if it does

Just read in another thread that fast car are giving away free vip tickets, now i know this is only a one time thing but doesnt this mean theyl be able to get in before us and nick all the "freebies" that weve paid for?!?!?!?! cause i aitn appy about that if it does

It's not every FC mag only some. Yes there only allowed in once, but I doubt they will be privy to any extra free stuff.

Mark - can you confirm that children go in for free?

Looking forward to tomoz, hope the weather perks up!

Regards, Steve.