ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please please please -Front/Rear Light's are driving me crazy [PH1]

I fitted Ph2 clusters to my ph1, followed the guide here but my rear lights wont illuminate?!
Indicators work, fogs light up and i'm pretty sure reverse lights up. The brake/rears only light up when i push the brake..

If it's related - I also tried doing the dual optic conversion as at the moment it seems only one dipped and one main bulb will light up although Both mains work for certain as they lit up when it was wired the wrong way, not sure about both dipped lights.
That was following the guide here too and supposedly it isnt 100% accurate. Can anyone assist? What should have been a simple conversion has turned into a real dogs dinner here.
I've had a look at the fuses in the passenger area and all the headlight ones appear to be intact, I can't see any for the rears. I thought maybe the rear lights wouldnt come on without all the headlights being powered on but i don't know if that's correct.

Can anyone please help me? I obviously cant be driving around with only 1 dipped, 1 main and 0 rears. It's a wet dream for traffic branch.